Saturday, March 10, 2012

This is really March in Minnesota?!

Yes it is simply amazing. Sun is out, sky is blue...door to the patio is open and...A-choo! That's right those that are cursed by seasonal allergies this day is a day from hell. I only know because this morning I woke up with pressure on the right side of my head. I never had allergies until the last year.

Anyways, so I moved into this new condo. It is amazing. Industrial, 2000 square feet. It is beautiful with the exception.....our nice, but lazy neighbor. We all have them. This guy has decided to let his little French Bulldog (which is adorable don't get me wrong), BUT his lazy ass feels it is okay for Frenchy to take a #2 out on the patio. Which isn't horrible if this was a typical March in Minnesota day (i.e. meaning cold and snow). However with the south 60 degree sun beating down on the little droppings....need I say more. Nothing like the smell of fried poo to clear up the sinuses!


So that is my only beef of the day. Granted I have to go into work for 4 hours then it is off to dinner and getting dressed up. Hopefully tomorrow I will have some fashion hits and misses!!! Until then get that swimsuit out and get your dose of Vit D!!!

Madison G. Colter

No comments:

Post a Comment